Sunday, June 22, 2014

Funny Picture

5/30/2014

I had to share a cute comment by my sweet, little neighbor boy.

His mom came up to me and told her that I had the funniest picture framed in my house.

(I wondered for a moment what picture I had that was hilarious...was it an old picture where Matt and I looked so young that it was now hilarious to him?)

It then clicked... and he said "I saw a picture of her...three times!!"

He had thought that I had taken a photo of me with three different shots and put them into one framed photo.

Just to make it clear...I am not that vain to frame a picture of myself, three times in a row. =)

We laughed a lot and my neighbor then explained to her little boy that I was a triplet and had two sisters who looked a lot like me. Cute boy!


5/21/2014

Ashley came down to Houston to visit me and we were playing outside with all of our children when another one of our neighbor boys came up to us and pointed at Ashley and asked, "How come there are two Brittanys?"

He was so confused and even more confused when I said, "There is actually another Brittany who isn't here."

I really love children's sweet comments!


5/20/2014

My local soda spot knows that I am a triplet...well I had gotten a soda the day before wearing Ashley's hat and talked to the cashier while Ashley was in the car with our kids.

The next day I went back in to get our sodas, and the cashier told me..."I have to tell you that you look a lot like this girl who came in yesterday to get a soda...But don't worry, I knew it was not you...I knew it was your sister who is in town. I am getting good at telling you apart.

I almost laughed out loud. He clearly thought he knew who was who...but did not realize he had talked to me both days. I did not want to shatter his confidence and said, "Man you are getting good. We will test you again tomorrow before she leaves back to Dallas."

I then went to the car and laughed with Ashley explaining about how he thought he had talked to her the day before and me today...when in reality he had talked to me both days. Poor fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment