Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Marrying A Multiple


"You marry one, you marry all."

These were the words my father spoke to my future husband almost 9 years ago.

When my now husband called our dad to ask for permission for my hand in marriage, our dad's response was, "Why not one of her sisters? They are just like her? What's wrong with them?"

This sure made a stressful and nerve-wracking situation much worse. Of course my dad was kidding...I think. He then continued to tell my future husband, "Just so you know, they come as a packaged deal. You marry one, you marry all."

Boy was he ever right.

We had no idea how difficult it would prove to be to marry and move away from one another...but through our wonderful and supportive husbands, we still are close, maybe even closer than we were before we were married. We always say our husbands deserve a reward for choosing to marry a triplet. I am sure it has not been easy for them to make sure that when we are together they come up and hug and kiss the right wife...and yes there has been some "mishaps."

This article is an awesome article that rings true to about how it is marrying a multiple. Read it if you are interested!








No comments:

Post a Comment